Ways of Giving
Your gift will help sustain Good Samaritan Hospital's service to patients and families. Gifts of all size are welcome and needed.
Resources may be contributed in several ways to help further Good Samaritan Hospital's mission of providing "quality, holistic care to all who are in need in a way that makes the story of the Good Samaritan a living reality". Some giving methods may provide significant lifetime income and/or tax advantages.
- Memorials or honoraria
- Cash and Securities
- Appreciated property and other personal property
- Charitable remainder trusts
- Charitable gift annuities
- Real estate
- Corporate matching gifts
- Life insurance
Grateful Patient Program
You can make a donation in honor of the Good Samaritan Hospital physician, nurse, housekeeper or other caregiver who made a difference in your visit or stay.
How Gifts Are Used
Our commitment to providing quality holistic health care for all who are in need goes well beyond bandaging a wound. It means offering a continuum of care from birth to death; it means providing services from disease prevention and health education - to quality medical treatment and healing. Foundation fundraising activities and careful stewardship of resources make possible the programs that help further our organizational mission of serving patients, families, and our community.
Foundation funds provide support for programs in such areas as:
- Help for patients without the financial resources to pay for health-related necessities such as equipment, medications, transportation, and lodging.
- Hospice care, education, and programs for patients and families experiencing terminal illness.
- Scholarships for students in the health professions.
- Cancer Survivors Day, an annual event celebrating life and hope for cancer survivors and their loved ones.
- Equipment which enhances diagnosis and treatment of patients.