Industrial Rehabilitation Services
The Rehabilitation Department, as part of Good Samaritan Health Systems, is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO). The Rehabilitation Accreditation Commission (CARF) nationally accredits the Industrial Rehabilitation programs. This accreditation reinforces trust and confidence that this organization has made a major commitment to enhance the quality of its services through a voluntary process of accountability that is patient focused.
Company Care offers an interdisciplinary approach that is tailored to the specific needs of the injured individual. When the individual is injured at work or at home, our philosophy remains the same for restoration and returning them to their best physical function and ultimately back to work. Our services were designed with the employer in mind to optimize the client's safe level and restore employability for the employee.
The Industrial Rehabilitation program offers the following professional services.
- Comprehensive/Interdisciplinary Evaluation (FCE)
This option identifies the functional strength of the individual in comparison to the demands of the job. These results can indicate such issues as:
- At what work level the individual is currently
- If the person can safely perform the physical
requirements of the job
- Physical potential the person has to
improve in an intensely structured therapy program and return to gainful
- Types of reasonable accommodations that can be
made to return the individual back to the job
- Is the person giving his/her full and consistent effort?
- Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Myofascial Release
- Work Hardening and Work Conditioning
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Work Tolerance Screen
- Job-site/Ergonomic Analysis
- Prevention and Health Intervention Management
- Post-hire, Pre-confirmation Screening
- Impairment/Disability Rating
- Drug Screening (urine and hair)
- Back School/Education
- Exercise Consultations
The Company Care Industrial Rehabilitation Team consists of a physical therapist, occupational therapist, exercise specialist, rehabilitation technician, administrative secretary and director.
How to contact us or make a referral
Call (800) 578-1042 or (308) 865-2727 with the following information:
Hours are Monday
through Friday between the hours of 8:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.M.
- Reason for referral
- Name of client
- Telephone number
- Date of injury
- Treating physician
- Insurance or payment source
- Employer and job title
Navigate to Another