When to Call Your Doctor
Call your doctor if you experience any of the following:
• Worsening or unresolved chest discomfort
• Excessive fatigue
• Fever over 100 degrees or chills
• Pain, swelling, discomfort, redness or drainage at the insertion site
• Severe pain, discoloration or cold sensation of the arm or leg used for the procedure
• Blood in your urine or black, tarry stools
• Any other symtoms you may questions
Bleeding from the site
SEEK IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION!
If you experience significant bleeding from your insertion site at the groin, you or a family member should apply direct pressure with your fist and seek immediate medical attention. If you have bleeding at the hand or arm site, apply pressure with your fingers or the palm of your hand and seek immediate medical attention.